- Troops called in amid security firm chaos
- Lord Coe announces people wearing pepsi t-shirts would be turned away from Games
- 700,000 tickets still unsold
- Residents fear terrorist attack as surface-to-air missiles put on top of council flats
- Train drivers call 3 day Olympic strike over pensions
- North Koreans furious as organisers display South Korean flag
- And the opening ceremony will include cricket, sheep, and rain…
It’s going well so far, don’t you think?
I thought you must be! :) Shamelessly using this reply to post Frank Turner’s brilliant atheist hymn…ring that victory bell!
Lol, glad you approve! Wish I could take credit for that line. :P Frank Turner rocks.
Jesus died but then came back to life, So the Holy Bible said,
Kinda like in Dawn of the Dead, like a film by Simon Pegg.
Try that these days you’d be in trouble,
Geeks would try to smack you with a shovel.
Praise be to Jesus!
Praise be to magic-woody-allen-zombie-Jesus!
Happy Easter! :)